From: igbert on
Is there a way to hide a cell content from printing based on the value of
another cells?

i.e. If Cell A1 is blank, hide the cell content of B1 from printing, and
if Cell A2 is blank, hide the cell content of B2 from printing, and
so on.

Igbert
From: Dave O on
One idea: use conditional formatting. If A1 is blank, use white
colored font in cell B1. It will print white on a white background:
unreadable.

Maybe?

Dave O
Eschew obfuscation
From: igbert on
Hi Dave O,

Correct me if I am wrong. This method also hides the content in B1. The
content only shows in the formula bar. But I want to show the content in the
grid as well. I wonder if know any VBA could do the job.

Thanks.

Igbert