From: carmjo005 on
I have a series of macros that modify data in a protected workbook. Only
certain users have permission under SharePoint to run the macros and modify
the data. At the end of the macro it displays a worksheet (read only) with
the current edited data visible for all to see. But I also get a Message Bar
(Excel 2007 - below ribbon) “Server Workbook To modify this workbook, you
must check it out “ followed by a “Check Out” button. How do I get rid of
this? From within the macro, or within the settings?
I've tried Excel Options/Trust Center/Trust Center Settings…/Message Bar/
Never show information about blocked content, without success. And with the
Message Bar displayed and Record Macro View/Message Bar uncheck. This works,
but the code is not recorded. No luck so far searching for the answer.
Thanks