From: Nim on
Hi,
I'm trying to do the same thing, but for columns in a matrix, instead of rows. My matrix has columns stacked up as groups, up to level 5, but it may or may not have data at all the 5 levels (some groups might finish at level 3, while some may finish at level 5). I've managed to show the toggle image as - (expanded) if there are no more levels with data underneath, but I'd like to not show the toggle image at all. As Jason said in his post, it's no reason to show the - expanded image and allow to user to click on it and see nothing, it's better to just not show the toggle image at all.
Any help is very much appreciated.
Thanks.

From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/115_2006_5_0_0_753725/Hide-empty-rows-on-drill-down-report.htm

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups