From: SoilSaver on
I have a spreadsheet that has 9 resource concerns listed. Next to each
concern is a cell with a drop down list (data validation list) where the user
can choose high, medium or low. Below each resource concern are rows that
have questions associated to the concern that they need to answer if they
choose high or medium.

I need a macro that will unhide the rows below the each concern if high or
medium is chosen in the drop down list, but keep the rows hidden if the user
chooses low. It needs to update each time the list is pulled down, so that
if they initially choose low, but come back later and chage it to medium, the
rows will then unhide to show the questions.

Very new at macros, so any help is appreciated. If it is easier to use
something other than a data validaiton list for the choices, I am open to
changing it.
From: stanleydgromjr on

SoilSaver,

Please post your workbook/worksheet.

Click on *New Reply*, then scroll down and see Manage attachments.

--
stanleydgromjr
stanleydgromjr's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=503

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

From: SoilSaver on
I can't figure out how to do the attachment. I don't see *New Reply*, just
Reply, and there is not option for attachments that I can see. Here is a
sample of what I am doing:

Cell A1 has pull down with High, Medium, Low or "blank" choices

If user chooses High or Medium, rows 2,3,4,5 need to unhide.
If user chooses Low or if the cell is blank, rows 2,3,4,5 need to hide.

I want this to work anytime a change is made. I need to repeat this
function for each of the 9 pull down lists.

Thanks!

From: stanleydgromjr on

SoilSaver,

Please post your workbook/worksheet.

Click on *Reply*, then scroll down and see *Manage Attachments*.