From: Larry Fitch on
I would like to be able to hide a number of rows based on the response to a
question..

The response to the question is a list box with either "yes" or "no" as the
choices.. If the response = "no" then I would like to hide the next 3 rows,
otherwise do nothing..

Is there a "hide" command of some sort that I can use as part of an IF
statement or will I have to use a macro?

--
Thanks

Larry
From: JLatham on
Larry, see my response in your other post - must be done with VBA code, and I
provided code there:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.excel.programming&mid=cec82e6a-139c-48b8-96aa-0d0b8246f0b4