From: Saucer Man on
What is the best practice for the user to choose what columns to hide? Is
there a way to right-click the column header to show an option?

--
Thanks.

From: Dave O. on
Hi

Not sure if there is an easier way to do this
When I've needed to do this I am already subclassing the form to control the
form minimum size so it's not to tricky to add to the callback routine a
trap for mouse down events on the listview, I can then check to see if the
click was on the header (nominally the top 18 pixels, there is probably a
method to find this out properly but I'm far too lazy to everything
properly) and was the right mouse button, if so I then fire a timer to show
a popupmenu - I use a timer because I suspect firing a popupmenu from a
callback would cause no end of grief.

If you are not confident about subclassing I would be very cautious about
trying this, if you do try - save often!

Regards
Dave O