From: Alec Mclintock on
Ca anyone help me with hiding menus and options in xl. I managed this in a
very early version of xl but can't seem to be able to do it in the version I
have at the moment - which itself is a bit long in the tooth (2002)
From: Bob Phillips on

Application.Commandbars(1).Controls("Format").Controls("Row").Visible =
False

as an example
--

HTH