From: Ken on
This code is what I need but how would it be modified to highlight any dups. in Col A that also show up in Col Q too.

Mike wrote:

slight changePrivate Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As
27-Mar-09

slight change

Lastrow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
If Target.Column <> 1 Or Target.Row > Lastrow Then
Columns(1).Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
Exit Sub
End If

Set myrange = Range("A1:A" & Lastrow)
For Each c In myrange
If c.Value = Target.Value Then
c.Interior.ColorIndex = 7
Else
c.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
End If
Next
End Sub

Mike

"Mike H" wrote:

On Friday, March 27, 2009 3:55 PM
igber wrote:

Highlight duplicate cells based on a selected cell
Is there a formula to highlight all duplicate cells from a selected cell?

Cell A1 aaa
Cell A2 bbb
Cell A3 8888
Cell A4 bbb
Cell A5 bbb
Cell A6 8888
Cell A7 8888

When I select bbb in Cell A2, I want the font in Cell A2, A4 and A5
highlighted. Likewise, if I select ccc in Cell A3, I want the font in Cell
A3, A6, A7 hightlighted.

On Friday, March 27, 2009 5:02 PM
Mike wrote:

Hi,Right click your sheet tab, view code and paste this in and try selecting
Hi,

Right click your sheet tab, view code and paste this in and try selecting
cells in Column A

If Target.Column <> 1 Then
Columns(1).Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
Exit Sub
End If
Lastrow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
Set myrange = Range("A1:A" & Lastrow)
For Each c In myrange
If c.Value = Target.Value Then
c.Interior.ColorIndex = 7
Else
c.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
End If
Next
End Sub

Mike

"igbert" wrote:

On Friday, March 27, 2009 5:05 PM
Mike wrote:

slight changePrivate Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As
slight change

Lastrow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
If Target.Column <> 1 Or Target.Row > Lastrow Then
Columns(1).Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
Exit Sub
End If

Set myrange = Range("A1:A" & Lastrow)
For Each c In myrange
If c.Value = Target.Value Then
c.Interior.ColorIndex = 7
Else
c.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
End If
Next
End Sub

Mike

BizTalk Repeating Structures Table Looping and Table Extract
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/73bf7539-4c13-43a5-a580-a5704fe31a76/biztalk-repeating-structu.aspx
From: Bob Phillips on
LastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
If Target.Column <> 1 Or Target.Row > LastRow Then
Columns(1).Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
Exit Sub
ElseIf Not IsError(Application.Match(Target.Value, Me.Columns("Q"), 0))

--

HTH

Bob