From: Frederick Williams on
Is this: http://www.ags.uni-sb.de/~cp/p/hilbertbernays/goal.htm going
anywhere? If anyone reading this knows any of the contributors, could
they please enquire and report back?
--
I can't go on, I'll go on.
From: Jesse F. Hughes on
Frederick Williams <frederick.williams2(a)tesco.net> writes:

> Is this: http://www.ags.uni-sb.de/~cp/p/hilbertbernays/goal.htm going
> anywhere? If anyone reading this knows any of the contributors, could
> they please enquire and report back?

I know a couple of the advisory board members and have spoken with
them this summer. As I understand it, the project is active.

--
Jesse F. Hughes
"Mathematicians who read proofs of my results seem to basically lose
From: Sergei Tropanets on
On Aug 13, 1:15 am, Frederick Williams <frederick.willia...(a)tesco.net>
wrote:
> Is this:http://www.ags.uni-sb.de/~cp/p/hilbertbernays/goal.htmgoing
> anywhere?  If anyone reading this knows any of the contributors, could
> they please enquire and report back?
> --
> I can't go on, I'll go on.

Why not mail them?
From: Frederick Williams on
"Jesse F. Hughes" wrote:

> Frederick Williams <frederick.williams2(a)tesco.net> writes:
>
> > Is this: http://www.ags.uni-sb.de/~cp/p/hilbertbernays/goal.htm going
> > anywhere? If anyone reading this knows any of the contributors, could
> > they please enquire and report back?
>
> I know a couple of the advisory board members and have spoken with
> them this summer. As I understand it, the project is active.

Good! It would be nice if the web site had a progress report, or
something.

--
I can't go on, I'll go on.
From: Frederick Williams on
Sergei Tropanets wrote:

> On Aug 13, 1:15 am, Frederick Williams <frederick.willia...(a)tesco.net>
> wrote:
> > Is this:http://www.ags.uni-sb.de/~cp/p/hilbertbernays/goal.htmgoing
> > anywhere? If anyone reading this knows any of the contributors, could
> > they please enquire and report back?
> > --
> > I can't go on, I'll go on.
>
> Why not mail them?

On the contact page we read:

In case you want to contribute to the project in any way,
for instance with your expertise or money, please send
an e-mail to wirth(a)logic.at

Just that and no more. I don't wish to contribute, I don't have the
intellectual wherewithal. You understand, don't you? Well, never mind,
Jesse F. Hughes has made a positive reply.

--
I can't go on, I'll go on.