From: D Sud on
I am working on a 53" Hitachi Projection TV with a slight convergence
problem. It is ok on the horizontal lines in test mode but the verticle
lines near the edges are bowed in.

I found the "service switch " that puts it into a test mode for convergence
adjustments but I don't know how to bring up the mode to adjust it. Is it on
the remote or is there a secret key sequence to get it into the adjustment
mode?

Thanks,

Dave

From: Art on
Part of the Service Mode Adjustments, Buy the Service Manual.

From: Leonard Caillouet on
Hitachi supplies training and service manuals for free to any shop that
signs up with them. Go to the site http://www.hitachiserviceusa.com/.
Without the documentation you will likely be lost.

Leonard