From: hmonitor on 6 May 2010 02:34
New release of shareware monitoring utility
Hardware sensors monitor (aka Hmonitor) 126.96.36.199 is available!
Hardware sensors monitor utilizes sensor chips on smart motherboards
to track system and CPU temperatures, voltages and cooling fans. By
quickly catching an overheated computer, you can prevent disasters
such as system instability or damage.
The program is resource friendly, resides quietly in the system tray,
and continually monitors the various parameters. By clicking its icon,
you'll view real time
values for each component. Detailed logs may be produced.
Monitored data are also available via WMI/SNMP/Perfmon/COM server/
Shared memory interfaces.
Hmonitor supports all modern Windows OS:
Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003, including X64 editions.
Changes are follow:
- Windows 7/Vista x64: signed driver supplied;
- Intel P55/H55/H57/Q57/X48/X58 chipsets support added;
- Gigabyte X58A-UD3R mainboard support verified;
- MSI IM-Q35 industrial mainboard support verified;
- Dell Dimension E521 desktop support verified;
- Dell Studio XPS 8000/9000/435 desktops support verified;
- Shuttle FX38 mainboard support verified;
- Lenovo IdeaPad S10 notebook support verified;
- eMachines W3503 desktop support verified;
- HP Pavilion M9040 desktop support verified;
- Asus G60JX notebook support verified;
NOTE: Trial version is FULLY FUNCTIONAL for two weeks and intended to
check the compatibility of the program with particular hardware
For additional details, screenshots, to download Hmonitor and several
3d party extensions,
visit support site: