From: Kyle Schmitt on
Forgive me if this was already answered, I coudln't find it on the
hornetseye website.

Is there a(n active) mailing list for hornetseye users? Or perhaps
other hornetseye users in ruby-talk?

I've been wanting to play with some computer vision code, and after a
frustrating hour of not getting camilia to work, I came across
hornetseye, http://www.wedesoft.demon.co.uk/hornetseye-api/files/HornetsEye-txt.html

So far very cool, but I'm banging my head against the table on some points :)

--Kyle

From: andrew mcelroy on
On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Kyle Schmitt <kyleaschmitt(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Forgive me if this was already answered, I coudln't find it on the
> hornetseye website.
>
> Is there a(n active) mailing list for hornetseye users?  Or perhaps
> other hornetseye users in ruby-talk?

http://www.wedesoft.demon.co.uk/hornetseye-api/files/Contact-txt.html

it's on a rubyforge forum.

> I've been wanting to play with some computer vision code, and after a
> frustrating hour of not getting camilia to work, I came across
> hornetseye, http://www.wedesoft.demon.co.uk/hornetseye-api/files/HornetsEye-txt.html
>
> So far very cool, but I'm banging my head against the table on some points :)

Just ask. This sounds like a cool project.

Andrew McElroy