From: Miro on
Is there a hotfix or something I can download for vs2008 in regards to issue
below?

The issue I am having is that when editing an asp.net web page...sometimes
the tags / css gets messed up and as you change the width of one control,
others widen on the screen ( even though they have a set width in px ).

Closing the window and re-opening it refreshes the controls properly ( until
I edit a property again).

Its really annoying.

Miro

From: Miro on
I found a microsoft connect post.

https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/424469/the-visual-studio-9-0-web-designer-processes-the-input-element-width-incorrectly

Sad that microsoft doesnt support/fix its current release of the software
and just is pushing everything into the 2010 version.

Im sure 2010 bugs will be fixed in vs2015 as well.

-Thanks for letting me vent here.

Miro