From: benjamin.schneider.de on
Hi,

I got a list item <li> that has an hover effect. In this <li> there is
a link <a> with some text in it. If i hover just the <li> w/o touching
the link text the hover effect comes in. But it does not, if I hover
the link text.

It works as intended in Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer but not in
Firefox.

Can somebody help me out there?
You can find the mentioned scenario online on:
http://www.wearcologne.de

And the list items you can find on the left.

Caution: Page is in german :P

Thanks a lot
Benjamin
From: dorayme on
In article
<570cf450-d7bf-4018-bb43-609be5e3e381(a)u7g2000yqm.googlegroups.com
>,
"benjamin.schneider.de(a)googlemail.com"
<benjamin.schneider.de(a)googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got a list item <li> that has an hover effect. In this <li> there is
> a link <a> with some text in it. If i hover just the <li> w/o touching
> the link text the hover effect comes in. But it does not, if I hover
> the link text.
>
> It works as intended in Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer but not in
> Firefox.

Perhaps you have not got something like

a:hover {color: white; background: red;}

for the link itself, in your stylesheet?

--
dorayme
From: benjamin.schneider.de on
On 9 Jul., 02:58, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<a.nony.m...(a)example.invalid> wrote:
> benjamin.schneider...(a)googlemail.com wrote:
> > I got a list item <li> that has an hover effect. In this <li> there is
> > a link <a> with some text in it.
>
> I must mention that your little menu across the top ( ) is malformed.
> child of a <ul>.
>
> Partial quote:
>     <ul id="productSelectionUL">
> target="spreadshop">
>         <li>Männer</li>
>         </a>
> target="spreadshop">
>         <li>Frauen</li>
>         </a>
> [more...]
>
> --
>    -bts
>    -Four wheels carry the body; two wheels move the soul
The lefthand menu was malformed too and that exactly was the
problem... to stupid from me that I did not make a validity check.
Thanks a lot for your help!

Benjamin