From: RickyA45 on
When I transfer data from cellphone, it is stored in *.dbk, Can I use outlook
database to convert/open this type of file ext.?
Thanks,
Rick
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on

Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your
problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database
product. The Microsoft website may have misdirected you.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com