From: G on
I was able to assign To WorkSheet the SelectionChange event.

It turns out that it was my 2nd Sheet. How do I Add Selectionchange to my
1st worksheet. ???

Thank You,

From: Don Guillett on
cut/paste

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

From: B Lynn B on
In the VB editor window, there should be a frame on the left hand side that
displays the project objects. If it's not showing, Ctrl-R will bring it up.
You'll see the name of your workbook as one of the VBAProject folder items.
Under that (when uncolapsed), is a folder titled Microsof Excel Objects,
under which you find the sheet and workbook objects in your file.

Double click the sheet where you want to add a Selection_Change event to
open its code window. With that frame's upper left dropdown, select
Worksheet. With the upper right dropdown, select SelectionChange.

From: Dave Peterson on
You may be able to use the Workbook_SheetSelectionChange (in the ThisWorkbook
module).

Or even put a common routine in a general module that each
worksheet_selectionchange event calls (passing nice parms).

(If it's a small procedure and I only need for a couple of sheets, I'd follow
Don's suggestion!)

--

Dave Peterson