From: "Gaby L" on
I use postfix and courier-imap with system users (with nologin).
I want to transfer system users with virtual users.
How virtual users program is the ,but I want to transfer users from system.
Why virtual users is more better than system users?

Thanks
Gaby
From: mouss on
Gaby L a �crit :
> I use postfix and courier-imap with system users (with nologin).
> I want to transfer system users with virtual users.
> How virtual users program is the ,but I want to transfer users from system.
> Why virtual users is more better than system users?

well, they are not. each has its usage.
given that your users can't login, then a virtual setup is more natural.
but a "system" setup does wok too.