From: Ricardo Julio Ricardo on
I need to copy formulas in a big range of cells and I'm sure there should be
a way different than dragging until the last cell I want to copy it. I'm
talking of hundreds of cells where I want to copy the formulas.
Thanks,
From: Per Jessen on
Use 'Go To' on the Edit menu (CTRL + G). In reference field enter the
range you want to copy like A1:F25, and click ok. Now the range is
selected and ready to be copied.

Hopes this helps.
Per

From: Suzie on

Click on the cell in the upper most left hand corner of the data you want to
copy. Scroll down to the bottom and while holding down the SHIFT key, click
on the cell in the lower most right hand corner of the data you want to copy.
That will select everything in between the two cells.
From: Gord Dibben on
Double-click on the fill handle will fill down to end of data in an adjacent
column.

Or.....with formula in A1, type A1:A2000 in namebox, hit Enter then CTRL + d

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP