From: LJ on
Hi I've produced a series of pie charts from a set of data - and have
customised the colours but I have to manually alter the colours on each chart
once I've made the chart. How can I keep the colours for each chart?
From: Luke M on
Under Tools - Options - Color, you can set what XL should use by default as
the chart colors.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: AdamV on
Create the chart in the style you want.
Save the chart as a chart template (in 2007 / 2010 this is the second
button from the left on the Chart Tools|Design ribbon, next to "change
chart type".
This type is now available as a choice for creating new charts, or you
can take an existing chart and change type > choose your template.

Hope this helps
Adam