From: johnfitz4559 on
I have weekly time card that I need to Put names and date and print them off
so I dont have to write them can anyone help
From: Dorian on
You need to create a report to represent the timecard. The report will feed
off of a table that contains the names.
You can type the names directly into the table or create a form to enter them.
You will need a form to kick off the report where you can enter a date that
will be printed on each timecard printed.
Its pretty basic stuff for Access.
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".