From: bmowell on
Two questions:

-How can I put a text box in every cell that I am using WITHOUT having to
insert on manually every time?

AND

- How can I make sure that a text box inserts itself automatically into a
new row whenever I add a row?

Thanks!
From: marysully on
One way is to select the row with the text box and copy it to the next row.
Copy and paste it several times and then select the rows and paste them as a
group.

From: bmowell on
This works. But how do I get the height of my rows to adjust based on how
much info I have typed into my text box? Can I tie my row height to my
textbox height? I want to keep all rows in the row in question at the same
height based on whatever column contains the most information.

Thanks!

From: marysully on
If you need all the rows with text box to be the same height, you may want to
adjust the text box and row height to fit the text box with the most
information before you select and copy your rows.

From: Jon Peltier on
Can't you just use cells to contain the text?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.