From: Lucia on
How can I restore a column that was deleted by mistake after I have saved the
document. Can one go back to a previous saved version stored in excel
somewhere. Although I don't think it is actually possible, I have to at
least ask if it is possible.
From: Bob I on
You could IF you had set the "Always create backup" option on. Otherwise
you will rely on your weekly document backup store.

From: Jim Thomlinson on
Not possible...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

From: Paul C on
This is not an Excel feature, but if you are using a network depending on how
your network is set up you may be able to access previous versions.

On my work network, if I browse to a file and right click on it and select
properties, in addidtion to the usual Geneal, Security and Summary Tabs I get
a Tab called Previous Versions. On this tab I have the option to restore
older versions of the file.

This has saved me some work on a couple of occasions.
--
If this helps, please remember to click yes.