From: Ukrainian Jean Ukrainian on
I want to set the default for all comments in any Excel spreadsheets I create
so that they always show rather than hide. Right now, each time I create a
comment (which is often), they're always hidden, and I have to manually
change them to show each time.
From: Eduardo on
Hi,
Hi,
Go to the microsoft icon at the top left,then Excel options at the right
bottom, Advance,look for advance, check last option Comments and indicators