From: DaanSolar on
Hello,

in the original data there are comments added to particular cells. However
when I create a pivot table of these data, then I do not see the comments in
the pivot table. Even on the lowest level. Can I make these comments visible
and how in Excel 2007?

Thanks in advance!
From: Jim Thomlinson on
Pivot tables work by creating something called the pivot cache. This is
memory where all of the source data along with all of the aggregations of
that data are stored. Comments are not pulled into this memory so there is no
way to access them from the pivot table.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson