From: Thomas Hase on
Hi,

can anybody tell me, how can I clone a view
with dmo or TSQL?

Thanks
From: Michael Coles on
What do you mean by "clone" a view? You want to create an exact copy of the
view somewhere? If so, on the SQL side you might start by querying
INFORMATION_SCHEMA.VIEWS. There's a column called VIEW_DEFINITION that has
the exact DDL CREATE VIEW statement in it.

From: Itzik Ben-Gan on
Or use:

SELECT OBJECT_DEFINITION(OBJECT_ID('dbo.V1', 'V'))

--
Itzik Ben-Gan | SQL Server MVP | www.SolidQ.com | www.InsideTSQL.com