From: ToddAndMargo on
Hi All,

In Windows Address Book (WAB), how do I show more than
four columns of existing data fields? Is four the
maximum it will show?

Many thanks,
-T
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
[x-post to OE General]

Why didn't you ask this in a reply to your original thread about columns in
Address Book?

Four columns is the max by default; i.e., you can select/display 2 more
columns of your choosing.

From: ToddAndMargo on

On 05/21/2010 03:28 PM, PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
> [x-post to OE General]
>
> Why didn't you ask this in a reply to your original thread
> about columns in Address Book?

Because it is a new question

> Four columns is the max by default; i.e., you can
> select/display 2 more columns of your choosing.

Can this be altered?

Many thanks,
-T
From: VanguardLH on
PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:

> [x-post to OE General]

Well, one good attribute of Microsoft moving to web-based forums will be
to eliminate the trollish behavior by PA Bear in forcing an unsolicited
move of threads to different newsgroups than originally used by the
poster.
From: ToddAndMargo on
On 05/21/2010 03:28 PM, PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:

> Four columns is the max by default; i.e., you can select/display 2 more
> columns of your choosing.

Are there any third party utilities that show the
whole thing?
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Remote Desktop question