From: ErinOakes on
I have been trying to change a drop down list for ages now. I follow the
directions that I have, exactly, but can not seem to make the changes
necessary. I have followed the edit drop downs explaination, and it still
wont change. I can't even see to remove the drop down list and start fresh.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
From: Jim Thomlinson on
I assume that you mean an in cell validtaion list. Select the cell in
question. Choose

Data | Validation | List should be selected with a text box where you can
enter the list values or a range where the list values come from. Modify as
necessary.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson