From: Ayo on
Is there a code I can use to change the mouse pointing arrow to the
hyperlink pointing finger when it is over a certain cell.
From: Simon Lloyd on

As far as i know you can't, you can only have the default, arrow, beam
(in text icon looks like "I") or the egg timer (xlwait)

;
6
9
6
1
2
0

:

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd
'Excel Chat' (http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/chat.php)
Simon Lloyd's Profile: 1
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=194655

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

From: Wouter HM on
Hi,

The only way to get the pointing finger is to add a hyperlink in that
cell.
Just right click and choose hyperlink.
On the left choose Place in this document
Select a sheet and type in the cell reference.

You can use a trick to get the finger pointer by selecting useing the
active cell as the link.

HTH,

Wouter