From: DonnLee on
There is an unknown company name and report title in the top left corner of a
report I am working on. How do I change it?
From: dlw on
try File > Page Setup > Header/Footer

From: Eduardo on
Hi,
Go to page layout, print titles, Custom footer, there change location or
delete title if you want it in the heater, click OK and if you want title in
the heather click on custom Heather

From: Gord Dibben on
Is it displayed all the time or just when you print?

If the latter it is most likely a Header.

Delete the Header in your page setup.

If the former, could you be more specific about "top left corner"?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP