From: glohnes on
I need to send out a simple feedback form to attendees (130) of a forum I
held. Not sure how to do a simple feedback form with about 5-6 questions?
From: L. Howard Kittle on
Wouldn't you just type your questions on a sheet of paper, leaving a certain
amount of space after each question for a response, and make sufficient
copies and dispense them?

If you are looking for an Excel solution... I'm at a loss.

Regards,
Howard

"glohnes" <glohnes(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to send out a simple feedback form to attendees (130) of a forum I
> held. Not sure how to do a simple feedback form with about 5-6 questions?

Pages: 1
Prev: Protection
Next: Cut and paste specific data