From: Lisa on
I need a sliding scale with formulas created to be both functional and aesthetic.

The parameters are:

For incomes $50,000 and below in $10,000 increments

From 1 - 3 dependents

To be structured around two services fees: $4,500 and $5,500

Create Function in SQL Server
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/f1dcd79b-b593-4b53-9251-d0c5c1eafe94/create-function-in-sql-se.aspx
From: Bob I on
You didn't specify the relationships. But it looks stepped, not sliding
with 15 values, with the bottom 4,500 and the top at 5,500 with 13
values in-between.