From: jarom_moroni on
For some reason when I press the "Enter" key it no longer selects the cell
below. It stays in the same cell. This is driving me crazy! How do I get the
"Enter" key to perform the default function again?
From: Gord Dibben on
Button>Excel Options>Advanced.

Top of the list............move after Enter.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 14:40:01 -0800, jarom_moroni
<jarom_moroni(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>For some reason when I press the "Enter" key it no longer selects the cell
>below. It stays in the same cell. This is driving me crazy! How do I get the
>"Enter" key to perform the default function again?

Pages: 1
Prev: What is office connect?
Next: Formatting rows