From: Salad on
Greg (codepug(a)gmail.com) wrote:

> In a continuous form, I capture the keydown event to determine if the
> Del key was pressed. I have a routine that processes the Delete as I
> see fit.
> However, if the user is in a control in the Form Header, I do not want
> the del Key
> processed.
>
> How do I determine if the forms header has control ? This may solve my
> problem.
>
> Thanks

I created a function
Private Function Junk()
MsgBox Me.ActiveControl.Name & " " & Me(s).Tag
End Function

Then I selected the controls for the header and selected the property
sheet and set the tag to "Header". Then set the GotFocus event to
=Junk()

IOW, I suppose one could check the control's tag. This is an option,
others may have a better method.