From: Dolores on
Everytime I print an document, the information comes out backwards (mirror
image) of what I entered. I've tried disabling the Advanced Printing
Features but it always defaults to mirror image.
From: Gord Dibben on
I can't see how that would be an Excel issue.

I would think a printer issue.

From where do you access the Advanced Printing Features?

On my HP Photosmart printer I access through Printer Properties.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP