From: Lynne Hicks Lynne on
I have a multi page workbook and want to e-mail my managers their sheet only.
How do I do this?
From: trip_to_tokyo on
Copy the page that you want to send to a new Workbook.

Save that new Workbook under a new file name.

Send it to recipients.

Thanks.

From: Mike H on
Hi,

All the methods are here

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm
--
Mike

question.

From: Mike on
Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Excel Options.
Click Customize, and then in the Choose commands from list, click All
Commands.
Click Send to Mail Recipient, and then click Add to add the command to the
Quick Access Toolbar.

From here you wil have the option of sending the current sheet (page) or the
entire workbook.