From: Tia on
I have been using Excel XP and I would enter my data, get my chart and paste
it into word. Then I would be able to edit the chart. Now, when I get it
into word, and click to edit, it wants to edit data and opens my excel file.

In the past, I've been able to edit the chart in word. Basically, I just
want to be able to add limits to my chart by changing the line from solid to
dotted at certain points and then changing from black to green. When I try
to do this now, it wants to change every line to the dotted green line. Any
suggestions????