Prev: test
Next: nada1
From: alzese on
I just bought Microsoft Office 2007 enterprise for school. When I try to open
an attached "ACCESS file from mb school ( so I can edit it for homework) a
box with an EXCLAMATION POINT in it shows up and says "the file does not
exist, or I don't have read access to the file.." how do I fix this so I can
do my homework?

One more thing, I have no problem opening an attachment that is a word
document. It's strictly the access program I'm hving a problem with.. Please
Help..

Sincerely, Sandy ~AKA~Ms. Confused :)
From: Bill Mosca on
Outlook on your end is either blocking the attachment or, more likely, your
school Email server is blocking the attachment. It is very common to block
Access files because of the fear of viruses

The simplest thing would be to buy a USB memory stick and copy the file to
the stick.

--
Bill Mosca, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.thatlldoit.com

"alzese" wrote:

> I just bought Microsoft Office 2007 enterprise for school. When I try to open
> an attached "ACCESS file from mb school ( so I can edit it for homework) a
> box with an EXCLAMATION POINT in it shows up and says "the file does not
> exist, or I don't have read access to the file.." how do I fix this so I can
> do my homework?
>
> One more thing, I have no problem opening an attachment that is a word
> document. It's strictly the access program I'm hving a problem with.. Please
> Help..
>

> Sincerely, Sandy ~AKA~Ms. Confused :)

Pages: 1
Prev: test