From: Len Porter Len on
In the past I have used a short cut to fill a cell with a symbol. Just using
two key stokes and the cell will be filled from left to right, even if you
alter the width of a column the fill will alter to match. Is this possible in
Excel or does this go back to my Lotus 2.2 days.
From: Gord Dibben on
Format>Cells>Alignment>Horizontal>Fill

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP