From: Xeno Campanoli on
I recently changed the server for a rails install to a mongrel clone, but I see
nowhere that it is seen as THE RoR server in my Rails installation. Where is
the configuration point to point to that server? It is called thin.

xc
--
"It's the preponderance, stupid!" - Professor Stephen Schneider, IPCC member

From: Brian Candler on
Xeno Campanoli wrote:
> I recently changed the server for a rails install to a mongrel clone,
> but I see
> nowhere that it is seen as THE RoR server in my Rails installation.
> Where is
> the configuration point to point to that server? It is called thin.

Rails is not Ruby. Please ask Rails questions on a Rails mailing list.