From: SimoninParis on
I am sure that, in previous versions, you could entre what you want to print
without having to adjust margins and guess where the print might end up. Is
this still possible with 2007?
From: Blinds Nottingham on
Yep should do.

I would recommend setting a print area, for what you require then if
you go to the page layout on the toolbar and click on margin you will
then see horizontal and vertical centres
remember if you havent change the print scaling to 1 page rather than
a 100% option you may not see any difference

you can access the page scaling from the page margins from the ribbon
and then clicking on the page tab

hope that help

Nick
Bradrail Awnings and Blinds
http://www.bradrail.co.uk
From: trip_to_tokyo on
In EXCEL 2007 try the following:-

- Page Layout

- click in arrow in lower right hand corner

- Page Setup should launch

- Margins tab

- select Horizontally and Vertically

- OK

Thanks.

"SimoninParis" wrote:

> I am sure that, in previous versions, you could entre what you want to print
> without having to adjust margins and guess where the print might end up. Is
> this still possible with 2007?

Pages: 1
Prev: What is a "line print setting"?
Next: excel 2007