From: Allen G. on
I am having a blank page put in between each of the pages of my reports and
it is throwing off the next page layout, how do I get rid of these blank
pages?
--
Allen
From: Steve on
Most likely the design width of your report slightly exceeds 8-1/2" minus
the left margin minus the right margin you have set in Page Setup. This will
cause a blank page between each of the pages of your report. Decrease the
design width of your report or set your left and right margins smaller.

Steve

From: fredg on
On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 15:33:01 -0700, Allen G. wrote:

> I am having a blank page put in between each of the pages of my reports and
> it is throwing off the next page layout, how do I get rid of these blank
> pages?

The usual cause of blank pages in a report is that the combined width
of the report plus the width of the left and right margins is greater
than the width of the paper.
Either make the width of the report shorter or decrease the width of
the left and right margins, or both.

If you can't drag the right edge of the report towards the left you
probably have a control (usually a line) extending to the current
right position. It can be just at the extreme top or bottom of a
section which means it is going to be hard to see in Design View.
Use the Object drop-down control to highlight each line in turn until
you find the culprit. Reposition it or make it shorter, then drag the
right edge to the wanted size.

Another possible cause is the length of the report is too long. Make
the Top and Bottom margins smaller and make the length of the report
shorter.
--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.