From: Celtdane on
How do I import a color palatte into Excel? I need to create charts in my
company's color palette to export to power point.

Thanks!

Celtdane
From: teylyn on

Hello Celtdane,

from the wording you use I'm assuming you're working with 2003. If you
don't want to manually change the colors for each Excel file, you need
to create an Excel workbook that has the desired colors, which you can
then use to import into other Excel files.

Start with an Excel document and change the colors in the color palette
to the desired colors. (Tools - Options - Color tab - click a color and
then the Modify button, select the new color.) Save that document as the
Color Template.

Now, open both the Color Template and your other file, then click Tools
- Options - Colors - Copy colors from - select the Color Template as the
source for the colors.

hth

cheers, teylyn

;