From: nittany32 on
In Excel 2000, we were able to import *.DTF files that were created from a
program on an IBM i Series Computer. Since upgrading to office 2007, we can't
find how to import these files
From: Dave Peterson on
I don't know what a .DTF file is...

If you don't get a good response, you may want to describe what it contains --
is it plain text (verified by opening it in NotePad)?

And how you opened it in earlier versions of excel and share that version of
excel.

--

Dave Peterson

Pages: 1