From: Karen on
I want to type a brief description in a cell and insert a dot leader to the
next cell which contains a money amount.
From: trip_to_tokyo on
Hi Karen.

I think you will just have to do that manually like this:-

I am not aware that there is any other way to do it.

Thanks.

From: dlw on
right click the cell / Format Cell / Custom
in the box, enter @*.
now whatever you type in the cell will show up with dots to the end of the
cell, regardless of cell width