From: Knute Johnson on
I've got a message that is never going to get delivered stuck in the
queue. Any way to kill it?

Thanks,

--

Knute Johnson
email s/nospam/knute2010/

From: Claus Aßmann on
Knute Johnson wrote:
> I've got a message that is never going to get delivered stuck in the
> queue. Any way to kill it?

It will get bounced after reaching the timeout. If you want to force
it, run it (man sendmail, look for -q) and add
-O Timeout.queuereturn=1h
From: Knute Johnson on
On 8/6/2010 9:10 PM, Claus A�mann wrote:
> Knute Johnson wrote:
>> I've got a message that is never going to get delivered stuck in the
>> queue. Any way to kill it?
>
> It will get bounced after reaching the timeout. If you want to force
> it, run it (man sendmail, look for -q) and add
> -O Timeout.queuereturn=1h

Thanks Claus I'll try that. Any idea what the default timeout is? It's
been at it every 10 minutes for a couple of days now.

--

Knute Johnson
email s/nospam/knute2010/

From: mikea on
Knute Johnson <nospam(a)rabbitbrush.frazmtn.com> wrote in <Q9h7o.44477$Zp1.42108(a)newsfe15.iad>:
> On 8/6/2010 9:10 PM, Claus A?mann wrote:
>> Knute Johnson wrote:
>>> I've got a message that is never going to get delivered stuck in the
>>> queue. Any way to kill it?
>>
>> It will get bounced after reaching the timeout. If you want to force
>> it, run it (man sendmail, look for -q) and add
>> -O Timeout.queuereturn=1h
>
> Thanks Claus I'll try that. Any idea what the default timeout is? It's
> been at it every 10 minutes for a couple of days now.

4 days, IIRC.

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO
mikea(a)mikea.ath.cx