From: qbelmont on
I am a teacher and I use Excel to quickly, easily create wordsearch puzzles
for class and church. When I copy the cells to a graphic program it throws
off the rows and columns. It is as if my words and the cell borders(gridline)
are off set. I used help to inquire about aspect ratio, to no avail....
From: Gary''s Student on
Easy

1. hilight the area you want to copy
2. while holding down the SHFT key, pull-down: Edit > Copy picture
3. paste in the other app

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201003

"qbelmont" wrote:

> I am a teacher and I use Excel to quickly, easily create wordsearch puzzles
> for class and church. When I copy the cells to a graphic program it throws
> off the rows and columns. It is as if my words and the cell borders(gridline)
> are off set. I used help to inquire about aspect ratio, to no avail....

Pages: 1
Prev: Add comma after last " in a cell
Next: Pivot