From: Ann on
I converted Access databases from 2003 to 2007 format. The Custom Toolbar
from 2003 came with to 2007. How do I add or delete from the custom toolbars.
I want to add the macros for additional reports and queries on the current
toolbars.
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 06:25:01 -0700, Ann <Ann(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

You should probably take the time to convert them to the new Ribbon
interface. When you get over the learning curve it really is a
superior interface.
There are tools available like this one: www.ribboncreator.de/en/ if
you don't want to write the xml code yourself.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Ann on
I understand the Ribbon and totally think it is awesome. My question is
adding and deleting from the Custom Toolbar.

From: Maurice on
Ann,

It's not possible from within 2007 you may have to get back to the 2003
environment. Once created it has become an add in so at that point no
additions or alterations are possible.

As Tom stated and i know it wasn't an asnwer to your question if you want to
maintain your menubars at one point or another the next logical step has to
be taken.

hth
--
Maurice Ausum