From: teeniebop on
How do I mergen an excel worksheet into tables in word and keep specific
records on the same page
From: macropod on
Hi teeniebop,

If you're trying to keep groups of records together, you can use Word's Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge facility (the terminology
depends on the Word version). To see how to do so with any mailmerge data source supported by Word, check out my Word 97-2007
Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge Tutorial at:
http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/index.php?showtopic=731107
or
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip
Do read the tutorial before trying to use the mailmerge document included with it.

--
Cheers
macropod