From: puzzledpete on
I am trying to print my monthly calender. The printer has the A4 paper in
portrait, the page setup has a portrait or landscape setting but selecting
'landscape' makes no difference to the printing which produces only part of
the calender in portrait. How do I make it print in landscape?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"puzzledpete" <puzzledpete(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I am trying to print my monthly calender. The printer has the A4 paper in
> portrait, the page setup has a portrait or landscape setting but selecting
> 'landscape' makes no difference to the printing which produces only part of
> the calender in portrait. How do I make it print in landscape?

Try temporarily changing the printer's default orientation outside of Outlook
and before you start it.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]