From: Jim Th Jim on
I have a 6 column worksheet in excel that I would like to print or display
and print in 2 separate columns on each page. Ie: the first printed page
would contain the data from pages 1 and 2 of the original document with one
set of data to the left and one to the right. The file is a price list of 96
pages and I want to compact it as much as possible.
From: Gord Dibben on
Sub Move_Sets()
Dim iSource As Long
Dim iTarget As Long

iSource = 1
iTarget = 1

Do
Cells(iSource, "A").Resize(50, 6).Cut _
Destination:=Cells(iTarget, "A")
Cells(iSource + 50, "A").Resize(50, 6).Cut _
Destination:=Cells(iTarget, "G")

iSource = iSource + 100
iTarget = iTarget + 51 'insert a blank row between sets

Loop Until IsEmpty(Cells(iSource, "A").Value)

End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 07:00:17 -0700, Jim Th <Jim Th(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I have a 6 column worksheet in excel that I would like to print or display
>and print in 2 separate columns on each page. Ie: the first printed page
>would contain the data from pages 1 and 2 of the original document with one
>set of data to the left and one to the right. The file is a price list of 96
>pages and I want to compact it as much as possible.

Pages: 1
Prev: Sort tabs numerically
Next: AUTOMATIC EMAIL